Welcome to the Tulip Developer oriented documentation!¶
This manual is a necessary help for the developers of an application using Tulip libraries and for the developers of the Tulip Team.
It explains how to compile the libraries and the software, it does a presentation of the main methods available in the libraries. Chapters relate the programming and documentation guidelines.
- Installing Tulip
- Tulip Library
- Starting with the Tulip library
- Tutorial compilation instructions
- TUTORIAL 001: Graphs creation, adding and deleting nodes or edges.
- TUTORIAL 002: Iterating the structures of a graph (class Iterator and the macro forEach)
- TUTORIAL 003: Properties
- TUTORIAL 004: Create your first subgraph
- TUTORIAL 005: Properties and subgraphs
- TUTORIAL 006: Edges order
- TUTORIAL 007: Mutable Collection
- TUTORIAL 008: Graph Tests
- TUTORIAL 009: Graph observation and event detection
- Tulip graph format
- Plug-ins development
- Documentation Guidelines