Submitted by Admin on Tue, 2016-02-16 13:48
This is essentialy a maintenance release with many bug fixes and improvements in:
- the OpenGL rendering engine,
- the GUI, especially in the
- Python Script,
- Self Organizing Maps,
- the Import CSV wizard,
- several plugins such as the:
- Bertault (OGDF) layout,
- Fast Multipole Embedder (OGDF) layout,
- File System import,
- Link Communities measure,
- Quotient Clustering algorithm,
- TLPB import,
- Web Site import.
Binaries are available for Windows (64 bit OS) and MacOSX platforms (i386/x86_64 universal binary) from the dedicated SourceForge page.
Source package for any distributions can be downloaded from the same page.
Binaries without the Python components are also available.
These are intended to users who do not need to develop any specific Python code to interact with their data when using Tulip.